Posted by Brenna Malmberg
Three entries, but only one winner for the National Coffee Day challenge. Congrats to Cole by one point. But for the idea and playing, I hope my mom enjoys the frappe picture. She quite enjoys those.
Curious about the correct answers? Read below.
1. Which country drinks the most coffee?
- c. Unites States
2. In what country was the energizing effects of coffee first found?
- a. Ethiopia
3. What day is National Coffee Day? (This should have been an easy one.)
- a. Sept. 29
4. Coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world. What's the first?
- d. Crude Oil
5. How many cups of coffee do Americans drink daily?
- a. 400 million
6. How many berries are needed to make one pound of coffee?
- b. 2,000
7. Where do most people drink their coffee?
- a. Home
8. Where was the first Starbucks opened?
- c. Seattle, Wash.
9. What store sold the first cup of coffee in a to-go cup?
- c. 7-Eleven
10. Who is depicted in the largest coffee cup mosaic?
- c. Elvis
Keep checking back on Tuesday for more trivia!